Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New.

Okay, so I started a blog yesterday but it got lost somewhere. I have NO clue what happened to it so I just copied and pasted from the post I made yesterday. That is something that would happen to me, though. I am terrible with technology. I can look up the blog I made yesterday but can't log in and do a new post or anything because it says I have multiple accounts. Multiple accounts?? What? Weird. Anyways, here it is and hopefully whatever happened to it yesterday doesn't happen again.

I have decided to start a blog. I hope my life continues to be interesting enough to keep this up... Hmmm, if not I'll just make lots of cool things up. Just kidding! This will all be truth. I have always wanted to start a blog, just never found the time and always got confused as to how you start one... Believe me, it took me quite some time to figure out how to post this! I'm not very technologically savvy, haha. I guess I'll just start by describing myself. I promise you will not be bored :)

I'll start with what is very important to me. My church. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. I LOVE it. It is who I am and everything I rely on. It had definitely made/makes me who I am today. It affects every decision I make. As you can tell, I love it!!!

I have the most amazing family a girl could have. Yes, we are crazy, rude at times, insane, and sometimes a little dysfunctional but at the same time we are loving, caring, fun, and amazing. I would be jealous if I were you. Just you meet my family and you will know EXACTLY what I'm talking about being jealous and all. I am so happy to be with them forever!

I am an Esthetician and can honestly say I have found what I will ALWAYS love doing. Let me just tell you what that is since most people I tell that to say, " An Esthe- what??" It's a person who deals with skin care basically. It's so fun to be able to boost someone's self esteem (and us ladies know we need that at times) by a simple facial or waxing job. I love my clients. They have taught me a lot. I work at a spa and love it. I am wanting to work in the field of dermatology one of these days as an Esthetician. I will get there someday, I'm determined.

I also work for a company called Turn Community Services. I assist adults with special needs and LOVE it. I will never be able to quit unless the special needs adults all die one day or the company goes bankrupt and can't have employees anymore which I don't see that ever happening... I hope. I won't jinx it though.

I have an amazing boyfriend. We have been dating about 3 months and seriously ladies, when I say amazing I mean AMAZING! Not just oh, he's pretty cool. No, he is really something amazing. He is fun, funny, handsome :), spiritual, sweet and the list goes on. I'm one lucky gal. I also have the greatest friends of life! I am lucky enough to have been able to live with each one of my best friends at least once since I have been on my own. I can't really say I have specific best friends because the minute I meet someone, I consider them my best friend. Weird, I know, I know. But, I can't help it! I'm friendly and love friends.

Well, I'm done for the the night. I hope if anyone even cares to read this they will. I'm pretty excited for this and think I will have lots to say... Let's hope or this was all just a waste of time. I don't think it will be though.

Night, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Heather! I never get to see this side of you! It's fun to read! But...the title stinks (you do not have POINTLESS things to say) and quit acting like you're dumb...'cuz you're NOT! (Just a little advice from you big sister) And...I happen to agree that we have the most insane, dysfunctional, fun and amazing family ever! Love you!

    ReplyDelete