Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My weekend.

Okay, so this weekend was AWESOME! I decided about a month ago to visit the bf- boyfriend. He lives in California like I have mentioned and is really super cute. So of course because he's sooo darn cute and great I decided to visit him! Of course. So I left on Thursday night- my dad didn't love that idea... Was saying something about how young girls can get raped or killed on the California freeways. He's a funny one! But very smart. Anyway, I left Thursday and got there around 10 his time and got home on Tuesday just in time for work. It was such a good long trip. Thankfully, I didn't choose to have a boyfriend further than just 4 hours. It's not too bad of a trip and it's all completely worth it:) So, here are some fun pictures of things we did!

Warning- There are A LOT of pictures. What can I say? I love pictures!

We went to The Old Spaghetti Factory in Rancho which is mmmhmmm delicious!

Went to the Bass Pro Shop which is HUGE! It was so cool. Sorry, it's a little blurry. Our picture taker was some random guy and wasn't the best picture taker.
Went to Scandia and went on the scariest ride, the Sky Screamer! Soo fun.

 



Went to the mall and acted super silly. I just love my retarded boyfriend:)

 Went miniature golfing.

 Kinect games!

More pics... I warned you there was a lot!

So, my trip was so very fun! I'm going back in 2 1/2 weeks for the Red Hot Chili Pepper concert. Can't wait!



2 comments:

  1. Aww Heather what a fun trip you had!!! I want to meet this boy so bad lol!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Love you and miss you so much ;)

    ReplyDelete